CELEBRATING 25 YEARS OF PRACTICING SELF-DEFENSE
• Strive for good moral character
• Keep a honest and sincere way
• Cultivate perseverance and a will for striving
• Develop a respectful attitude
• Restrain my physical ability through spiritual attainment
The Dojo was established at its current location 25 years ago by the late Robert Bryner Sensei and has continued to flourish and grow under the teachings of his widow, Chikako Bryner Sensei. Students are taught in the traditional ways of martial arts and are able to partake of three different, but philosophically similar, self-protection disciplines. These martial disciplines, Aikido, Ryu Te, and Iaido, focus on form, technique, efficiency of movement, and the physical and mental competence required to overcome an opponent. At The Dojo we offer sincere and honest training. Please see the class schedules for class dates and times.